Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

 Today marks my official rebellion from my good girl image.


I guess for several years now, my aggressive side has been suppressed until it can't hold up anymore.


Fear has repressed that fighter side. I always chose to be responsible, always chose to be selfless, always chose to be understanding until I lost myself in the process.


I felt like this marks my rebellion against God as well. Though I don't know exactly what I should rebel with him in the first place. I guess, I really don't have plans of being an atheist. But, I wanted people to see that I am not a person to trample with. 


I have feelings. I have emotions. I have things that I have always wanted to express. And I guess, this is the point of getting this piercing in the first place. 


It hurts, honestly. In fact, I can feel it stinging a little. I don't know where I've taken the courage to get to that place in the first place. I have always admired people who have piercings here and there. 


And so, instead of watching, I've decided to get one as well. I'm not sure however, on how to maintain this well. 


So help me God. I really don't have plans of fighting against you. It's about time to show those people that I'm not someone to mess up with in the first place. 


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger