Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

(May 16, 2009) It was a usual routine for me traveling that familiar path from P. Casal street going to Arlegui. A few minutes later, I would then be seated at the back portion of the classroom to endure another hour of lecture in one of my summer subjects. It was typical for my teacher to share interesting facts about the world and environment just to drive away that cloud of boredom infesting our hot and crowded classroom. But, what he said that usual Friday, struck me unexpectedly. It began stirring familiar memories I have been longing to bury. This was his story. While aboard a train, the city's tower clock caught Albert Einstein's attention. His eyes were fixed on its face while he was carefully observing the movement of its two hands across each other. Suddenly, an idea sprang into his mind. While he was busy looking at the object, time had miraculously become longer for him. As science would explain, before our eyes see an object, light is reflected to that object and then bounces to our cornea making it visible to the eyes. Light had traveled a considerable amount of time before reaching us. Does the concept seem unfamiliar? Maybe seeing the equation would familiarize it to you. E = mc2 The said experience by Einstein gave birth to the THEORY OF RELATIVITY. My instructor then went on to explaining that in the universe, when astronauts travel the outer space, time is considerably longer for them because vacuum, as the perfect medium, allows the passage of light and traps it there. That would have to mean that once you travel outside, once you come back to the Earth, a considerable amount of time had already passed. The people you knew have already grown old and left you behind. Then, I realized, if ever I had one wish, it would be that we were just two souls living there outside the universe. If my wish were granted, then the moments we shared would be multiplied further. Maybe, until now, we would still be together. "... I would give everything I own, Give up my life, my heart, my home. I would give everything I own, Just to have you back again." -- Everything I Own, Bread Life is the most unpredictable game I have ever played. Just when you thought the pieces are all in favor of you, a sudden move then turns the odds against you.There are things in life that happen without you being able to understand them. Sometimes, I would wish that God had an open line -- a literal one, so that I can contact him whenever there are things I don't understand. It was better if we were given a chance to consult him if we want one thing to happen or not. Won't that be the best way to live life? But then, no telephone, modem or LAN connection can physically connect us to God. Yet, I know a certain open line that would allow me to communicate with him -- PRAYER. If I have to write a thousand verses, lines and stories, say a million prayers and do penance every now and then, I would just for Him to be able to hear my broken heart. He had taken a very essential part of my being. That was YOU. And I will never stop until the moment comes that YOU and I are together again. You think I would surrender? Try me. -- Raphaelle (I.N.J.) Comments from my already deleted account: Goryo June 15, 2009 2:27 AM Ang lalim mo naman.. Sino ba ung tinutukoy mo dito? hehe osyosero si Goryo e noh? Rcyan M. June 16, 2009 7:00 PM To GORYO: Isang taong malapit sa akin. Mahal na mahal ko pero nawala na siya. So sad, 'di ba? Goryo August 19, 2009 7:53 AM Nasaan na cya? sino cya? cencya na makulit ako ganyan talaga pag nag-uulyanin na princejuno October 7, 2009 5:25 AM i really miss skulings...E=mc2...i like that...Anong lugar sa pilipinas ang pinaka ayaw ng mga dentista...einstein also demonstrated between a twin, one sent to outer space and other remains here oon earth, when the twin form outer space came back his twin, already old...i think this is the best analogy...------thanks for answering my questions...pero hindi un ang sagot..hehesagot pa...Anong lugar sa pilipinas ang pinaka ayaw ng mga dentista

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger