Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

July 12, 2010 This blog account was created upon the inspiration given to me by the anime entitled Full Metal Alchemist. The story tells of two brothers whose love for each other made all things possible -- including breaking the sacred tradition to unite them together. Edward Elric, the youngest alchemist, made the biggest taboo in using alchemy -- he performed HUMAN TRANSMUTATION. Due to a sudden illness, their mother died and left them to take care of themselves. But the boys loved their mother dearly. They wanted her back. In an almost desperate move to make their mother return to them, Edward used his power to transmutate the element he can control -- Metal. While they were performing the ritual, Alphonse's body was taken as the collateral. Edward tried all his might to bring back his brother. However, he had only succeeded in pulling his brother's soul out of the underworld and placed it upon a metal armor. In exchange for that, his left arm was cut off. Alphonse , on the other hand, was forced to live a life without his body until they can find a way to break the punishment. So now, you ask, what connection does this entry have to the story which I cited? Simple. Like Edward, I am using the very power I have to bring things to life -- LITERATURE. I know I have lost you helplessly without warning. I know that there is no way I can find to bring you back to this world physically, but... I can revive your existence through my gift of letters. I love you and that very affection I hold dear in my heart is the very reason why I made this. This is your story. This is our story written through my eyes. I know that I will never be able to surpass your gift for words. However, love has its own way of beautifying even the simplest and vaguely detailed things. It becomes possible through a heart's SINCERITY. Hope this entry reaches you there in heaven. Read it and laugh your heart out loud if you want. Heaven is so lucky to have your laughter ringing through its walls.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger