Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

May 27, 2019 Today I just had one of the best laughs of my life. The last one I had was a year ago, when one of my giggly girl teammates was still here. Thanks to the slight idiocy and naive nature of my guy teammate, I laughed to my heart's content unintentionally because of the comic situation we had. We just came from a meeting to discuss our current work status. A few hours ago, he decided to come in to work because he was expecting a delivery that day. The item was a nice miniature life-like Sasuke doll which looked like it came from Japan. The wrapping said it all. I've seen Japanese inscriptions outside the packaging. We were all busy with our stuff when he suddenly rummaged for his long anticipated "doll." Sasuke had disappeared all of a sudden and we had no clue where it was! He rummaged through all open drawers and went over every nook and station. Surprisingly, his newly-purchased doll was nowhere to be found. I am starting to get irritated because he was like a bewildered kid fidgeting around. He even came to me and asked if I'd seen his stuff. I said, "No," and even told him it's just somewhere there. When I reached the point where I can no longer stand his fidgeting and wandering, I have decided to get up and check with him. I looked straight at him and said, "Where did you place it," with little irritation sensed in my voice. I cannot focus with my work because I can hear him pulling the drawers and walking like a crazed man looking for hidden treasure. Then, something caught my left peripheral vision. I saw a miniature doll which resembled his possession. Then, I looked closer only to find out it had been sitting on our male lead's desk all along! I can't help blurting out a nice guffaw because of the unexpected situation. He already spent several minutes looking for his stuff. But, it took me only under a minute to spot his doll! The only phrase that came out of my mouth was, "Ewan ko sa'yo, JP," then went on another laughing spree which lasted about 10 to 15 minutes of my time. I really needed a good laugh that time. My team mates may not be aware but, I had been nursing a broken heart after my manager announced the tragic news. I know I will never be the same again the moment he leaves the office for good. This epic 'comic' memoir will be outnumbered by the frequency of crying sprees I'll be having while nursing my lonely heart. All I can say is, "Thank you, JP for bringing an unexpected light to my gloomy situation. I really needed it." I knew you have given this to me God. We have a long battle to get myself moving on to a better future you have planned for me.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger