"Sa dinami-rami ng mga pangalang isinulat ko sa papel, ikaw lang ang bukod-tanging isinulat ko sa puso ko. "
Pero, mali ako. Dahil hindi lang kita basta isinulat sa puso ko. Iniukit ko ang bawat isang letra na tila ba isa ka sa mga taong bagama't dapat ko nang burahin ay hindi ko na magagawa pa. Nakaukilkil ang bawat titik sa aking puso sa pinakamariin at malalim na paraan.
Hindi ko maintindihan ang sarili ko. Alam kong mali ang ginagawa ko pero para sa akin, tama ito. Sabi nila, ang pinakamabisang paraan upang makapagsimula nang panibago sa buhay ay ang talikuran ang mga alaala. Ngunit, papaano ko magagawa iyon kung ang buhay ay walang iba kundi IKAW? May silbi pa ba ang pagbabago kung hindi rin lang naman kita kasama?
Siguro, kung maririnig mo ang mga sentimyentong ito ng puso ko, wala kang ibang gagawin kundi ang pagtawanan ako. Ang cheesy kasi, eh! Pero, wala na akong magagawa dahil ito ang totoong laman ng puso ko sa mga oras na ito. Maging hanggang bukas, sa susunod na araw o maging sa mga darating pang araw na hindi ko na mabilang.
Namimiss na talaga kita. Tuwing umaga, kapag papasok ako sa eskwelahan, hindi ko mapigil ang sarili kong maisip kita. Hindi maaaring kahit sansaglit ay hindi ka sasagi sa isip ko. Pero, wala akong pinahihirapan kundi ang sarili ko...
Dapat na kitang kalimutan pero paano ko gagawin iyon?
Para akong mamamatay kung tuluyan kitang kalilimutan...
Do you believe that too much love can kill you? Or is there such thing as too much love? Do you remember this post?
Well, a lot of those who commented said they like the shirt's design. So I'm giving away shirts! But of course, it's not as easy as just throwing it away to you guys. hehe. You have to do a little work to get it. Yes, this is a contest and I am inviting you to join.
Monz Avenue has now reached its 8th month in the blogosphere! Thanks to you.
As my way of showing gratitude for the continued support that you have shown to me and to my blog, I am running a contest. Oo na, gaya-gaya na ako. Peru eto uso ngayon eh. Hahlols. ^_^
I Need Sponsors!
Be a sponsor. Just leave a comment or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
So far, the Sponsors are:
* Chad of Coolbutsmokin.wordpress.com who offers cash through Paypal
* Rhona of Kofistains.com who offers cash through Paypal
* Reesie of Reesie.net who offers cash through Paypal
* Jehzeel of Jehzlau-Concepts.com who offers cash through Paypal
* Jerick of Rickspot.com who offers ad space at his site
* Bogcess of TechnoChase.com who offers cash through Paypal
* Mars of OrphicPixel.com who offers cash through Paypal
* Winkie of WinkiesWorld.wordpress.com who offers cash/E-load
* Cris of www.crisiboy.com who offers cash/E-load
- Chad of CoolButSmokin
- Cris of Crisiboy.com
- Jehzlau Concepts
- Jerick of Rickspot.com
- Mars of OrphicPixel.com
- Reesie of Reesie.net
- Rhona of Kofistains.com
- Winkie of WinkiesWorld
Benefits of being a sponsor to this contest:
* You will own an AD space in the sidebar of this blog.
* The participants of the contest will include a link in their entry-posts to your respective blogs.
* One T-shirt for each cash sponsor.
To be a sponsor, you can donate cash through Paypal. Cash must be at least $8. You can also offer ad space. However ad space must be at least 120 x 150 pixels, a space good enough for small icons or small banner.
Terms and Conditions for the Sponsorship:
* For sponsors who would donate at least $8 to $12 cash through Paypal or Credit Card, in return, you will receive one T-shirt (size of your choice) and a 150 x 120 ad space in my sidebar (or as big as that OrphicPixel image in the sidebar) until December 2009.
* For sponsors who would donate cash ranging from $13 to $20, in return, you will receive one T-shirt and a 150 x 120 ad space in my side bar (or as big as that OrphicPixel image in the sidebar) for one-whole year. (From July 2009 to July 2010)
* For sponsors who would donate $21 and above, in return, you will receive two T-shirts and a permanent 150 x 240 ad space (banner) in the sidebar.
* E-loads or Philippine cash is also accepted (at least Php 300). Please contact me for further info.
• Make a post about love, too much love, unrequited love, unconditional love and any kind of love that you could think of.
• Put this shirt design image (see above picture) anywhere on your post. The shirt image must have a link towards my blog. Note: Failure to do so disqualifies your entry.
* Include the links of the sponsors in your entry/post.
Should you wish to join, first, please go to this link and vote for this T-shirt design. Click here. Actually, this is optional but I'd appreciate it so much if you'll register to that site and vote for this T-shirt design.
Please join me celebrate by joining the contest. I'd appreciate it.
Join now! I can only accommodate 10 participants. So hurry!
Criteria for judging:
* Number of comments on your entry/post.
* Number of incoming links from your blog to my blog through that T-shirt image in your blog post. Let me know if this is not clear.
* Number of votes: I will put up a poll in the sidebar with the names of the participants after the 10 is completed.
* All 10 participants will receive a shirt.
* $15 for the Ultimate Winner.
* $8 for the Voters Choice Awardee
* $8 for the Most Commented Poster
* I reserve the rights to change or increase the prizes. This information is still subject to change until July 20.
* Deadline of submission of entries is on August 3, 2009. The contest will close on August 7, 2009 and winners will also be announced on the same day.
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4