Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

I believe in love.

Even when I see myself currently unattached and uncommitted to someone.

I believe in love - - in all of its beauty, its warmth and that soft feeling of surrender knowing you can trust that someone. You call him your special person, that one you see yourself growing old with, sharing all those laughters, pains, tears and frustrations.

I believe in love. Even when it is the very thing that can crush my delicate heart and all its belief in a happily ever after. They say a fairy tale is impossible. But working on a relationship constantly is POSSIBLE.

I know I am not the best authority to speak about this. People say that single people know nothing about love. But, I firmly disagree with the common notion.

Love cannot be contained or defined in a single circumstance or situation. Love is not just about a boy and girl relationship. Indeed, it is the very string that draws families, friends and lovers together. Do not place love in the confines and context of a heterosexual relationship.

Love is more than that. It is both the strength and weakness of that individual who draws his or her motivation from it. Love is both positive and negative, light and shade, mirth and sorrow - - an awesome juxtaposition of extremes and contrasts.

I can't wait to find myself loving again. I know I am not currently in an ideal place to find my one true love and partner. But, my future decisions will lead me closer to that person.

I haven't seen your face. I do not even know your name. But, when the right circumstances bring themselves together, I know life itself will draw us closer. I don't mind making the first move. Do you mind making yours? 😊

I just need to have the courage to get myself completely free of my current place and situation.

I can't wait to see and meet you. I hope you are excited to get to know me as well.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger