Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

Safe Haven


A quiet space where I can give my thoughts free play - - that's how I define my blog world.

It's like a virgin forest untrudged and undiscovered by wanderers. It's a silent land unseen by the world but, exists quietly and grows freely on its own.

This is my untrespassed lair in this world where I can freely express my thoughts without fear of judgment, bias and explicit anger from haters. 

(Before I continue my musing, let me just tell you that I am currently stuck in line waiting for my turn to order in the infamous Coco Milktea franchise. I hate long lines but, it just happened that I was waiting for my pizza order due in 20 minutes. Instead of waiting inside the resto, I've opted to run some errands and will be purchasing 3 milktea orders for me and my siblings.)

The beauty of being undiscovered is having the freedom to continuously grow, express and write down all those repressed thoughts in a nonchalant medium. I love nonchalance. 

In my current industry, you need to master the art of nonchalance. With the kind of politics and biases existing within, the best thing to do is just shrug your shoulders and pretend you don't notice. I am still waiting for my turn to be counseled. And, I cannot wait to tell my observations and things that I am grossly disgusted with in the current setup.

Some people do not deserve the early promotion. While, the others who deserve to rise up the ladder have been taken to the backseat. I am already aware that the leads vote to determine the best candidate to get the promotion. Honestly, this is an unfair way to justify who takes the higher position.

It's like a game of draw lots. The candidate who gets the most number of votes takes home the bacon. It's not a matter of who had done much to prove his or her expertise. It all boils down to a game of numbers - - the person who is most favored takes the bigger number of votes.

Sometimes, I wonder what the achievement document we send is for. Most of them, and not excluding my lead, can only see the high level perspective of things.

She kept on sending me emails every now and then pinpointing what could have been done here and there. I know I am at fault in some of them, but most are just itsy bitsy things that need not be highlighted.

I still have 6 excruciating months of bearing with this kind of vicious cycle. But, next year, the goal is to finally get myself out of the rat race and into the home-based working scene. Eventually, I'll find myself a passive income to keep my earnings growing until the day I retire.

For now, I'll leave my musing unto this page. My eyes are badly craving sleep now. 

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger