Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

YOU


      To me, you are now just a memory. A wonderful memory that changed me into the person I am today.

      We did not end up together. In fact, there was never an 'US' in the first place.

      Yet, meeting you made me realize that I am a woman after all. When God sent you over, it made me realize how much I wanted to be in a relationship in the first place. Acknowledging your presence in my life changed me from the apathetic, unconscious girl to the now well-aware female who now dared to ask God the kind of man she wants in her life.

      I know you won't have the chance to read this. But, I have currently opened myself to dating sites and applications to meet males all over the world.

      I met and chatted with some of them and chanced upon one whom I've had deep conversations with. I admit, this is my first time in the dating scene.

      I haven't had the chance to speak with males for a good long time. But, with this one, we can talk for hours and stay awake late in the wee hours until morning. I am still guarding my heart. Yet, I won't pass up the chance. It's time to open my heart and let another person into it.

      This is my way of saying goodbye to you and all those beautiful memories, even if, there was never an us in the first place. I wish you a good life and I hope you enjoy your married state now.

     Bye, Raymond.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger