Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

05.19.2019

The decision to update my blog for the third time was inevitable. From Ponderings and Musings, I have decided to change it to Feature Writer at Work.

To keep up with time and my current emotional state, I've changed it to 'SAFE HAVEN.' For writers like me, I know it will be easy to relate.

We rely so much on our power to create literary and prose to find our safe and beautiful world. And the small part of the population also takes solace in our words, because we use them to heal the bruised and wounded part of our souls.

I know there is little chance for the entire world to see my creation. But, I will keep on updating and uploading posts every now and then.

These posts give my heart so much comfort knowing that there is an empty sheet of paper listening to my pain and sorrow. People will get tired of listening when you take your emotions to them. You may even be accused of causing emotional drain by sharing that 'dampening effect' unto those who are experiencing sunny days.

We can't always be a ray of sunshine to those around us. Sometimes, we have to take the backseat, close the curtains and allow the silence to reveal the innermost turmoils of our soul. It is in silence that we become most honest and vulnerable to the wounds we choose to ignore. It's because we have the world looking on our every word and action.

I am terribly missing that person who had successfully invaded my subliminal thoughts. My blog is the best diversion to keep myself away from prying eyes and judging minds when you post statuses in social media now and then.

I still don't have plans of going back to my social media accounts. I need to be fully honest and clear with myself. Discernment is dampened when you have too much distraction around you.

The question is whether I truly love him or not. If no, I will take it as a teenage infatuation which will eventually fade with time. If yes, then what is the next best move?

Should I take it to the next level and initiate a connection with him? I am not the best love advice guru. I admit being a novice due to lack of actual relationship experiences.

But, to love is to take risks every now and then. Should I then go for it and not waste my time asking random questions here and there?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger