Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

Melancholy


I need a friend.


I need a physical companion, someone who has a sturdy and warm shoulder to offer. I need those shoulders to cry on.

I have been going through so much that I don't know where to ask for strength at this moment.

I've been constantly praying to God. But, I am at this point where a visible listener with physical presence is most welcome.

Someone who would tell me everything will be okay inspite of all the tears that are coming down on my face. Someone who would hug me and reassure me this is just one random storm that will pass over after the night. Someone who would kiss me on the cheek and make me feel how happy it is to be loved and taken care of.

Someone who would be there for me through all ups, downs and turnarounds of my life.

I badly needed a friend and companion right now. I feel like life is closing in on me and troubles related to work and personal matters are hitting me left and right. Make it a jab and a low blow sometimes.

I feel so exhausted to the point that I want to end things now and never wake up again tomorrow.

When will all of these stop? I just wish I could finally rest, close my eyes and never see the light of day again.

But, giving up on life is a cowardly stance. Lashes and pitfalls will appear out of nowhere every now and then. I wish I could be the exact replica of that companion whom I have been longing to have.

I wish to find you as early as now.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger