Personal ANNecdotes

Personal ANNecdotes - Creative Non-Fiction - My Personal Blackhole.

(Because the emo in me has successfully unleashed itself, I have decided to go back to some of my old drafts which were never published several years back. Here's one of them.) 

So here I found myself writing another melancholic piece again... I'm trying to regenerate the dead brain cells that are pushing me to doze off to wonderland. 

It has been 4 years, 2 months and 7 days since I decided to write about you again. You bet by now that I have not moved on at this point yet. 

Is there a way to describe the pain of losing someone? For me there is no one word or set of words to accurately say what it feels.

Imagine finding yourself crying almost every minute and hour every single day. Sometimes, you find yourself wondering, will there be an end to this? How a sad song or particular memory stirs a tearjerking moment in your once silent life. How a simple word or scent sends you remembering a person who used to be there, but will never be present ever again, no matter how hard you wish for it to happen.

How you wished life was as easy as one, two, three like having a genie, serving at your beck and call when you need someone to be there. But, life, ironically challenges even the bravest of hearts. It tests your resilience especially, when you are at your most vulnerable. And yes, it is driving me nuts that I end up making run-on sentences in this random piece.

I wish I would grow up soon to finally forget you. But, the child in me is holding on desperately to your memory. You know when something as fascinating and beautiful becomes part of your life. You don't want it to stop. Until, someone removes the plug. You'll end up realizing you are existing mainly due to a life machine which can end up your life pretty easily the moment the power goes out.

I am now experiencing the withdrawal symptoms of living without you. This may last not only a few days, months or several years hence. When a person becomes part of your existence, the memory lingers like a lifetime imprint on the soul.

It will take a while before I have completely gotten over you. For now, let me rest my pen and my heart. I am not sure if I will find the strength to love again in the coming years of my existence. 

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
++ literary emo ++ lover of Apollo ++ MISANTHROPIST ++ certified INTROVERT! ++ writer ++ lover of letters ++ lunatic ++ descendant of Thanatos ++ rival of Nyx ++ archenemy of Hypnos ++ reader between the lines ++ fantasizes of visiting the Louvre Museum someday ++ wishes to defeat Marco Polo's record on circumnavigation ++ daydream traveler ++ gothic muse ++ dark angel ++ mental succubus ++ walang pakialam sa mundo (maliban sa mga taong importante sa akin)++ HATER OF PRETENSION ++ artistic ++ autistic ++ may sariling mundo ++ creator of her universe ++ loyal

On Raphaelle's Wings

RAPHAEL is one of the seven guardian angels who protect mankind and follow God's plans.

While some people believe that he was the angel meant to give luck to cockfighters and betters, Raphael was actually there to guide and heal the brokenhearted.

Thus, Raphael meant "God heals."


This is my corner amongst the sea of many identities and characters.

This blog contains the many thoughts, questions and ponderings that my mind held for so long.

So, sit back, relax and prepare to take a flight.

Let Raphaelle's (my female persona) wings take you on a journey beyond compare, to a faraway land you sought to conquer, touch, see and hold.

Chinggayan Corner!

Lovers of the Misanthropist

Search This Blog

Venerators of the Fallen

Come One, Come All! Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

free counters

Mga Ka-Blogger